… in 21 years of existence.
I won’t tell you exactly when I turned 21, but it was somewhat recently. Disregarding the first few years of life when I learned boring things like fine motor skills, facial recognition, and speech, I’ve learned quite a lot of lessons that I’d like to share with you here.
In no particular order:
- Be a generally good person
- Save some money each month
- Never trust someone more than 80%
- Spend time with loved ones
- Homework first, play later
- Have a hobby that is radically different from your job
- Google is your friend
- Help your neighbor out when asked
- Do something stupid at least once
- Listen to really old people’s stories
- Stick to your guns
- Do not be afraid to ask for help
- Hang on to that one good friend, no matter what
- Learn how to change tires and oil
- Your voice sounds a lot different to others
- You can’t fix stupid
That’s it for now. I’ll probably add on to the list and elaborate on a few of my favorites, but for now I have class.